Strategic Sustainability Consulting is delighted to have officially opened our new office in Lynchburg, Virginia. They’re looking for a person with great writing, research, and analytical skills. You will be working with us on all aspects of our corporate sustainability consulting projects. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Sustainability strategy and planning — helping clients understand how to identify, prioritize, and manage environmental and social issues
- Carbon, waste, and water footprinting — including data collection and validation, sustainability software implementation, calculations and analysis, and interpretation of the results.
- Sustainability reporting — interviewing personnel, drafting case studies, preparing data and charts, developing content, editing final text.
- Research and analysis — peer benchmarking, trend analysis, case studies, article writing, and best practice identification.
- Project management — client meetings, coordinating teams, timeline and budget management, template and process development.
- Other tasks — ability to step in and provide support for other tasks as necessary
We expect to spend a lot of time training you during the first year, but after that there is immense opportunity to grow in terms of salary and responsibility.