2014 American Community Garden Association Conference
Date(s) - 03/22/2014
The 2nd Annual CCCG Conference on March 22nd will be a day for Chicago’s community gardeners to connect, learn, share ideas, and work together to grow strong roots for the future of community gardening. We hope you can join us.
Who should attend?
You, other community gardeners from across Chicago, rookies, and veterans — all are welcome.
Where and When?
Navy Pier on Saturday, March 22nd from 10 am to 3 pm.
How much does it cost to attend?
CCCG is free for Chicago community gardeners to attend, with a suggested donation of $15. Registration is required.
- Light breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Community Gardeners who attend CCCG will have access to the Chicago Flower and Garden Show.
- Hear exciting speakers and learn about new skills and resources in a variety of workshops.
- Participate in the CCCG Seed Swap and Garden Consignment Shop.
- Meet like-minded gardeners from across the city.