iCarpool Ride Matching Service
Visit the UIC iCarpool website and follow these steps to get started:
- Setup your UIC iCarpool account (click here to start). Note: this is not connected to your netid, so you must first register to get started. You must use your UIC email (usually email@example.com) to certify you are a member of this community.
- Search for matches within the system. Be sure to check back as others join.
- Log your trips to be eligible for prizes and to contribute to UIC logging the environmental savings of our “green” commuters.
Eligibility UIC iCarpool is open to all faculty, staff, and students at UIC.
Why Use iCarpool?
- Carpooling saves the driver and passenger(s) money.
- Reducing automobile traffic to campus supports the UIC Climate Action Plan.
- Carpooling increases a department’s Green Office Challenge rating.
For issues with UIC iCarpool, contact the UIC iCarpool team at 312-413-7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.